GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Carolina GTI Roll Call.

s.c.gti

We need more SC VW people!

We have plenty ov vw people in carolina they are just spread out. We had a good sized scene around the c.s.r.a. but it died unfortunatly. A few of us still get together here. I myself am all over the place going to meets. Im a member of low country vw club and try to get down to charleston as much as i can. I have also gone to the cola dubs meets in columbia. The meets and people are there but like i said we are all spread out.

zipsled

Ready to race!
Just outside of Greenville, SC.

ShadowBlueGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Greenville, SC here

ShadowBlueGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have any experience with Steve White in Greenville, SC in regards to warranty work on modified cars? I recently got the P2015 code for intake manifold flap position sensor (bank 1) and was hoping to have my intake manifold replaced under the extended warranty.

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
You should not have any problems with Steve White VW
They replaced My wifes jetta intake manifold at 80k extended warranty and its apr tuned

Last edited:

steven.yakimo

Passed Driver's Ed

Last edited:

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, wondering if someone would be willing to checkout a car that I'm looking at, its in upstate SC, and I'm in contact with the seller to get a more exact location. I will compensate whoever is willing to check it out, I'm just looking to confirm the condition, a quick test drive, check engine etc to make sure it's in good condition before having it shipped, thanks in advance!!!

Edit: Car is in Greenville, SC

Last edited:

Carsonmkvi

Passed Driver's Ed
Myrtle beach, SC. Willing to drive to get some VAGCOM tweaks done. Also not a GTI