GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'11 CPO DSG pricing help

Iotari

Whats up everyone. Been hanging around here for a few weeks while looking for the GTI I plan to buy. I'm looking for a DSG CPO 4 door in NJ, and I've found one that I've been emailing a dealer about. Its got 31.5k miles, sunroof, no nav. I've got a quote at $19.9 from $20.3 online price. How low do you guys think they have to play with when I get to the dealer? KBB says 20.3 so obviously that's where they got their price point. I'm not in a rush to buy so I'm not afraid to walkout on a bad deal.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
does it have the bi-xenons? that price seems "ok" for the most part since its a CPO, but could probably get them more in the range of 19-19,500, perhaps. Just may have to work at it. Plus, watch out for additional warranty, maintenance, and GAP coverage packages they may try to add on.

Iotari

This car does not have the bi-xenons. That's around what I was thinking I could get with some work. I'm trading in a car that I'm only really expecting to get $1000 for so they wont have much room to screw me over on that front.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ok. I'd mention the lack of bi-xenons and be tough in the negotiations... probably start pretty low (gotta make a ruckas!) at like $18,500.. just to see how they react and if they will do anything, but yeah, ultimately, I personally wouldn't pay more than maybe $19,500 for that car. It sounds like a base model DSG with a sunroof and nothing more. for a few G's more, you could get a new one probably, honestly.

Iotari

What would you think of instead a '13 with 11.5k miles, Drivers edition. Originally marked 24999, price dropped to 23800. I think if I can get him to 22.5 I would jump all over it. 26mo 25kmi left on original warranty.

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
I got my 2011 CPO Dsg sunroof for $17900 with 40k back in feb