GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new R owner; Hello

chestR

Passed Driver's Ed
new member saying hello, and asking for help already...
just bought a crashed '13 R, looking for inexpensive parts for my rebuild.
gonna need hood, fenders, bumper, headlights,radiator support, intercooler, washer bottle, and I'm sure a million other lil things, but thats for start.

just tried to attach pics, but keeps giving me a file failure.
guess ill try later.

thanx for any help

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
new member saying hello, and asking for help already...
just bought a crashed '13 R, looking for inexpensive parts for my rebuild.
gonna need hood, fenders, bumper, headlights,radiator support, intercooler, washer bottle, and I'm sure a million other lil things, but thats for start.

just tried to attach pics, but keeps giving me a file failure.
guess ill try later.

thanx for any help

Welcome to the forum!

Why don't you just upload the pictures to Photobucket and then link them with the IMG tag. That would probably be easier.

Good luck with your search for parts.

david9962000

Drag Race Newbie
You can find the headlights and the intercooler used here in the classified as many changed them. For the fender check if they're interchangeable with other Golfs and get them used.

For all the little stuff try to find a friend in the car business, they get dealer discount on parts.

chestR

Passed Driver's Ed
Dude, thanks so much for the link.
I pmed him.

David, intercoolers cheap enough, and who knows maybe if stay in budget i can put a bigger one in.
my biggest concern so far is the hdlights cause they're hid's.
seems like all the aftermarkets say not for cars with factory hid's.
they're all conversions for factory halogens. i'm pretty sire i have all the electronics, think all i need is 2 good housings. I like the aftermarkets with the led drl's but don't think they'll work.
as for fenders i found aftermarket for like $60 a piece, and pretty sure all mk6 are the same.

thanks for the info

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
You can find most of these parts on ecstuning.com or keffervw.com. I also have intercooler hoses (not sure if same as gti) for sale, link is on my signature.

chestR

Passed Driver's Ed
tried uploading pics again, told me to contact moderator, cause a security token is missing,
whats this mean?
i don't want to make a photobuket account