GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kryptonkid07's CW Mk6 GTI

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Hey guys, I'm from the Houston area, just traded in my Mk5 TR GTI for a new 2011 CW GTI.

Here's my old car:

Here's my new car:

I'm planning on probably putting my old suspension on the car and probably the rims too.

So... yeah...lol

zeonic

mmm.... beer
lols. you finally did it. them are some lame pics for being a photo guy :D

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Nice Mk5...and congrats on the mk6! I see you don't have xenons on your mk6, do you miss them?

The only thing I miss is how they look from the outside while they're on. I love the way it looks when you see another car with HID's (inside projectors, not that HID in reflective housings like the ricers like to have) rolling down the freeway.

With the mk5, i loved the way the xenon headlights looked in general on or off, from the outside, but the mk6's headlights don't impress me much. they look too simple. But from the inside, i was impressed with the light output of the halogens. I'm happy. :)

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
lols. you finally did it. them are some lame pics for being a photo guy :D

:D

you better watch it or i'll ban you! oh wait... i'm not a mod on this site, darn!

nice. tr always looks good with black wheels. have fun with the better gti.:p

haha, so far, this GTI is amazing, so many things they've improved upon since the mk5. they've taken away some small details, but nothing that I miss too much. the fact that they added more things is great. :)

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
I see you made it over. Nice to see another EAG.com and Houston-Imports.com member on the boards. Going to the EAG meet Friday? I got three options. Race track, EAG meet, carnival. I might just go out to "mexico" tonight and get some runs in tonight.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
I see you made it over. Nice to see another EAG.com and Houston-Imports.com member on the boards. Going to the EAG meet Friday? I got three options. Race track, EAG meet, carnival. I might just go out to "mexico" tonight and get some runs in tonight.

Yeah, so far the plan is to go on Friday, hopefully nothing comes up.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush

bad cell pic, but i lowered my car.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
One more cell pic I just took:

The set up: 50mm Vogtland springs on Bilstein shocks.

Not super low, but has removed pretty much all the wheel gap. I'm happy.

I'll get some good pics soon, when I get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk