GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS IMPULS (aka PANTY DROPPERS) [FEELER FT]

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
5 - BBS CH's (plasti-dipped but can remove if interested) ??

FNR32

Ready to race!
Been looking for these for the past 2 years almost. Very hard to fine. If you do find the other wheels you want, please PM me. I want these for a project i'm working on.

09vdubgti

Banned
5 - BBS CH's (plasti-dipped but can remove if interested) ??

http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/5b4e25ea0a9311e3b01422000aaa05b1_6.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/9ea695600b2a11e38f9422000ae801d3_6.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Love CH's, but not really looking to trade my impuls for those.

Thank you for the offer though.

[QUOTE="FNR32, post: 5432531, member: 35212"]Been looking for these for the past 2 years almost. Very hard to fine. If you do find the other wheels you want, please PM me. I want these for a project i'm working on.[/QUOTE]

They dont come up that often for sure. I was initially going to get them 17's since I couldn't find any in 18's. But I couldnt get 17's, they're imo too small (at least well for show imo).

I'm really trying on finding those other set, I was really close on getting the, but someone else got them before I was able to make an offer. I dont even want to post what they are because they're so unknown and rare wheels that was replaced by what is a highly popular jdm wheel now.

prospal

Ready to race!
Also a feeler, but I have a set of CCW K57's. 18x9et32, 18x10et38. Yokohama S-Drives all around.

Happen to have any shots of the wheels on your car?

Last edited:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Bump, someone find this man wheels that he wants to trade for these beauties!

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
You know you want my Charlestons :p

boosted plinko

Ready to race!
If you want to sell them let me know.

09vdubgti

Banned
Thanks for the interest in my wheels everyone, and your offers. However, I think I may be a bit too attached to them to part ways. At least for now, i am just going to keep them.

09vdubgti

Banned
Getting the car back to stock.

I'll have them off the car soon. As soon as they come off, ill post pics of them, the $$$ and all of that jazz.

I'll also have ksport coils for sale.

Most recent pic of car with the wheels (however I forgot to put on the BBS caps, derp)

Sorry the pic is a bit under exposed.
Side_mkv by BrianCerna, on Flickr

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I really want these, badly! If only I had the monies... :(

One gorgeous set of BBS rims you have there.

The Yetti

Ready to race!
sub'd

butternuts6mt

Ready to race!
If these are still available and for sale, I will meet up with you in northern Jersey and make a deal. I am very interested