GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS. VF engineering intercooler

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Hardly used less than 5k previous owner said no oil in slots.
No intercooler piping included.
This retailed for 900.
Looking for 550 obo

Jaber

Modero

Eroc93

Ready to race!
I gotta eat plehboi

Jaber

Modero
I gotta eat plehboi

:laugh: Ok, that's fine.

But you posted @ "Today, 10:45 AM" asking if it fits and if you should pick it up, which I'm guessing you haven't even taken delivery to physically inspect it yourself, let alone have pics to post along with this FS thread. And already posted it, to sell to someone else.

:iono:

Just raises flags...

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie

But you posted @ "Today, 10:45 AM" asking if it fits and if you should pick it up, which I'm guessing you haven't even taken delivery to physically inspect it yourself, let alone have pics to post along with this FS thread. And already posted it, to sell to someone else.

Just raises flags...
Wow, that's pretty lame. :thumbdown:

Eroc93

Ready to race!
You guys are lame. I'm selling the intercooler at a cheap price not even the full amount I could get for it. Making a few hundred dollars off it I bought it at a good price. Not going to give it away acting like you guys never flipped anything go scold the people selling their wheels For more than retail because they have the stretched nankangs

Jaber

Modero
You guys are lame. I'm selling the intercooler at a cheap price not even the full amount I could get for it. Making a few hundred dollars off it I bought it at a good price. Not going to give it away acting like you guys never flipped anything go scold the people selling their wheels For more than retail because they have the stretched nankangs

Just raises flags...

Post pics if you're selling it :)

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
I don't see anything wrong with that. If he knew of the deal that's his business. He could've paid a dollar for it and it still wouldn't matter. If the intercooler is worth 550 that's what someone's going to buy it for, if that's the best deal they can get

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
I don't see anything wrong with it either...

The only thing that I don't like is if he doesn't have it in his possession. Don't sell something until it's yours please.