GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Request: Black GTI with Interlagos

Brandonjjon

Ready to race!
I'm thinking about getting these wheels. Anyone have this setup for me to take a peek at?

The cloth fabric is what im assuming your referring to. Do a google image search. Nothing anybody takes a pic of will be different. Post pics of the ride after u pick it up ^.^)

Lol fuck haha.

Heres my redemption. Found some haha:

DayMan

Ready to race!
They look so bad don't do it!! Ok I am joking:23:.. Here is my set up..

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 16,619

Brandonjjon

Ready to race!

Wow your setup is kind of what I was aiming for. Those are interlagos? They look different.. must be due to the HDR of the photo. Making them darker on the inner part of the rim. I also have the euro plate there in the windshield.. have you ever gotten a ticket for it? ALSO, How much was your roof rack. :)

Do you have any more pics?

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
dude

your ride is my second favorite in the entire forum love this set up!!!! and if i woulda bought black this is what i woulda done too! nice bro............

DayMan

Ready to race!
Wow your setup is kind of what I was aiming for. Those are interlagos? They look different.. must be due to the HDR of the photo. Making them darker on the inner part of the rim. I also have the euro plate there in the windshield.. have you ever gotten a ticket for it? ALSO, How much was your roof rack. :)

Do you have any more pics?

No HDR here bro.. Im just a full time staff photographer. I cant stand that HDR crap.. I was using fill flash with 3 quantum flashes..
Yes they are interlagos or CC twist whatever you want to call em..
No I have never gotten a ticket for my plate..The FOP shield thats also up front helps this issue out.
The roof rack ran me 300 for the towers and cross bars.. Just go to there site and build what you want for a better idea..
Thanks for the nice comments about my ride..

your ride is my second favorite in the entire forum love this set up!!!! and if i woulda bought black this is what i woulda done too! nice bro............
SECOND!!!:mad: JK.. Thanks man. It's nice to know I am doing some things right..

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 369
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 222
Last edited: