GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Official Replica LED Tailight Group buy***

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
Out. For 250 more I'll take the OEM gb route. No hassle and full functionality. Plus they aren't fucking Chinese

JewFro

Ready to race!
Is it that bad being Chinese since i m asain ?:(

Obviously! :laugh:

Hopefully this company is representative of my trip to China in March. We toured more than a dozen electronics manufacturing plants and all of them were pretty impeccable.

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
JewFro. Count me out, kinda tight on cash, and I think I'm just gonna save for my ko4, fmic, awe top, and stage 2 intake pipe. :)

TrogdorsWraith

Ready to race!
Obviously! :laugh:

Hopefully this company is representative of my trip to China in March. We toured more than a dozen electronics manufacturing plants and all of them were pretty impeccable.

Lol China = human rights violations! Let alone working under draconian rules places like Foxconn are allowed to en place. Anti suicide pledge my posterior!

Did you happen to watch the news while you where there? Like how CNN or any news for that matter cuts out in the middle of broadcasts...subject a little too sensitive for you China? Lol so in short no China does not have a stellar record "in my opinion" on making stuff with their almost slave labor force. But hey if you need more gold in your MMO they have a sweat shop ready to sell it! Thanks gold farmers playing 100 hours a week.

But on a side from my rant....Thanks for looking into this. Its not for me but the more options the better :w00t:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
I'm all for slave labor ($lolcheap$) if the quality is still there, but the Chinese manufacturing infrastructure is still built for quantity. Give them 10 years and they will be able to do both.

Asians are great. They do all my math for me :D

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
you can pull me off the official list (#12) as I have the OEM ones from the 4th group buy in the mail :thumbsup::thumbsup: