GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just Released - Neuspeed RSe10's in 18" - Free Shipping - Price Match Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
Found 2 rse52 online in March and had to backorder the other 2, I Was told mid May. mid May rolled around I was bumped back to end of may. Personally spoke with Neuspeed and was told that they missed the shipping container and they were on the next one arriving June 10th. Then on June 10th I was given the date of June 14th, so I contact neuspeed again and they said Oh that will be 1-2 more months this container was only rse10s and 12s.
Then I was told they were shipped to the USA by the end of June and I would receiving a tracking number when they were headed to me Well it is July 13th and nothing yet.

I feel they have done me wrong, by giving me incorrect dates several times outright lying towards the end. I remained patient the entire time but it's really getting old.

So If you are thinking about ordering wheels that are backordered think long and hard, I have re-evaluated my need for the Neuspeed FMIC because of my experience with shifty customer support. I am just one customer though, I know others have had far better encounters.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Found 2 rse52 online in March and had to backorder the other 2, I Was told mid May. mid May rolled around I was bumped back to end of may. Personally spoke with Neuspeed and was told that they missed the shipping container and they were on the next one arriving June 10th. Then on June 10th I was given the date of June 14th, so I contact neuspeed again and they said Oh that will be 1-2 more months this container was only rse10s and 12s.
Then I was told they were shipped to the USA by the end of June and I would receiving a tracking number when they were headed to me Well it is July 13th and nothing yet.

I feel they have done me wrong, by giving me incorrect dates several times outright lying towards the end. I remained patient the entire time but it's really getting old.

So If you are thinking about ordering wheels that are backordered think long and hard, I have re-evaluated my need for the Neuspeed FMIC because of my experience with shifty customer support. I am just one customer though, I know others have had far better encounters.

Did you place the order with us or direct with them? PM me your Modded Euros order number so I can look into the customer service log on our side.

Just asking as you mention Neuspeed and talking direct

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I have ordered with another dealer but they charged me back in May so I just cancelled that order when I found out the date continues to move back. However, Neuspeed said this would not effect the shipment at all. Does modded euros charge immediately or when the item is closer to an actual ship date?

I am seriously contemplating that uni intercooler!

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
I have ordered with another dealer but they charged me back in May so I just cancelled that order when I found out the date continues to move back. However, Neuspeed said this would not effect the shipment at all. Does modded euros charge immediately or when the item is closer to an actual ship date?

I am seriously contemplating that uni intercooler!

Gotcha as you left a review of poor experience in our thread I was confused thinking you bought Neuspeed from us. Thanks for chiming in. We generally do not back order items. If we run out and can't get more within the week, we will tell the customer we need to cancel the order as we do not like holding funds. As you can see sometimes ETAs can vary and we just prefer to not keep orders in any instance open for prolonged periods of time.

Uni products btw are on sale through August 2nd. So you have a little bit to still think :D

jbarth09

Just Ordered a set. Odd that I couldn't find this sale on the other forum. A Google search provided me with this thread here.

Anyway. Can't wait. Going to put summer tires on these and switch to the bathursts during the winter with some winter rubber. =)

jbarth09

Just Ordered a set. Odd that I couldn't find this sale on the other forum. A Google search provided me with this thread here.

Anyway. Can't wait. Going to put summer tires on these and switch to the bathursts during the winter with some winter rubber. =)

Just received mine today. Crazy fast shipping! Beat the tires by like a week. Which sucks because they will be staring at me in my garage. Also waiting on my wheel stand for the OEM wheels.

Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.