GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Sweet.......congrats too!

Did you purchase a brand new unit or used one? What else do you have at your car? Aftermarket air intake, downpipe, cat-back?

What do you think so far?

Brand new from Stratified Tuning so i got their custom flash tune they make for your vehicle.

I have CTS turbo intake and Beluga Racing Turbo back(3" downpipe 2.5" cat-back)

The Cobb tune is alright it has more pep but im expecting a night and day difference with the stratified tunes... Everyone that has them say they are so smooth and refined. The cobb stage 2 tune is alright i get a slight hesitation though at time under partial throttle.
The first time i hit 20 psi was pretty dope i just felt the car wanting to pull more and more but then you realize you're now doing like 65 in a 35 industrial park so better slow it down.

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Finally got to take her to a show

Phur

Autocross Champion

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

rzarektah

Ready to race!
This is what im talking about! Nice dude
Yup. What he said. Nice.
I demand more pics! Congrats.
Very nice choice

Thanks everyone, more pics will be posted when I find some time to throw them on the car and dial in the suspension.

Where you buy them from?

Got them from TireRack, they were out of stock for a while but they finally recieved some more sets last week.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I adjusted it a little lower. It has fairly flexible accordion section but not all of it is, so it kind of limits the possibilities. I was just barely able to snake it under the main intake but I felt that it had too much tension on it, and it was too close to the drain hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
I adjusted it a little lower. It has fairly flexible accordion section but not all of it is, so it kind of limits the possibilities. I was just barely able to snake it under the main intake but I felt that it had too much tension on it, and it was too close to the drain hole.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Ordered 4 PSS $70 rebate starts today. Whooooo buddy

I got all 4 for $790 out the door. Includes tax and putting them on. Road hazard insurance is $20 bucks extra for all 4.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Gino

Ready to race!
Ordered 4 PSS $70 rebate starts today. Whooooo buddy

I got all 4 for $790 out the door. Includes tax and putting them on. Road hazard insurance is $20 bucks extra for all 4.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Curious where you might have purchased if you shopped around much. Trying to price out new track tires which still very well may end up being 235/45/17 PSS. I know different tire sizes will yield different price based on size. You'll love the PSS. Have them on my RSe11 18x8 and definite improvement over my A/S3's.

Roctre

Ready to race!
Curious where you might have purchased if you shopped around much. Trying to price out new track tires which still very well may end up being 235/45/17 PSS. I know different tire sizes will yield different price based on size. You'll love the PSS. Have them on my RSe11 18x8 and definite improvement over my A/S3's.

I'm curious as to why you would even consider the PSS for track work.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Flashed it with the first revision of my stratified tune. :burnrubber:

Gino

Ready to race!
I'm curious as to why you would even consider the PSS for track work.

Went on Tire Rack asking for a recommendation. It was suggested to me over the Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R and Hankook Ventus RS4. Something about it lasting longer than them two and performing very close. Honestly I am still open to suggestions. Also, don't think Bridgestone or Hankook have rebates going on where as Michelin does.