GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i've seen some. its a good look.

ce4

Ready to race!
Was thinking bout filling in my license plate holes with plugs but can't find csg touch up spray paint at any local auto stores. Any idears where to find?

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Was thinking bout filling in my license plate holes with plugs but can't find csg touch up spray paint at any local auto stores. Any idears where to find?

Look for automotive paint stores that can make spray cans for you. I painted Hillman plugs from Lowe’s and my front splitter and they came out real nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
My local NAPA has a paint shop that mixes any color you want...has mixed a can for me before.

TaHoE

Newbie Here!

Hello all! I am a first time VW owner, and loving my new (to me) '14 GTI! It's a base model, but it's the driving characteristics that sold me on this car. Here she is, currently stock:

Renck

Ready to race!
Hello all! I am a first time VW owner, and loving my new (to me) '14 GTI! It's a base model, but it's the driving characteristics that sold me on this car. Here she is, currently stock:

Congratulations!!!

What is going to be your first mod?

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

I miss mine when it was this clean and rock chip free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce4

Ready to race!
Also prior to these whites, I had plastidipped them bronze

*Sorry for the bad angle but only pic i ever took of them*

Hey JayJay, what did you use to get that bronze? I was messing around with dip all weekend but could not find the right color combination.

I was using:
-black > Copper Metalizer
-Black > Titanium > Copper Metalizer (made it look pink/peach)
-Camo Brown > Copper (way to coppery)
-Camo Brown > Titanium (meh)