GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'13 Candy White Wolfsburg GTI

13WolfsburgGTI

Congrats, wasting little time on doing upgrades! ;)

Andy

Haven't had a car to tune in several years, and I've got the bug again. Now I can't stop!! :happyanim:

Countdown to CAI, Downpipe, and Stage 2 Tune: 3 Days!!!

Last edited:

13WolfsburgGTI

Carbonio Intake, APR Downpipe, and Stage 2 tune completed yesterday!

Wow, It's like a whole new car. Worth every penny that it cost and then some. Big thanks to the folks at O'Steen Motorsports in Jacksonville, FL. Super easy to work with and ready and willing to answer all of my questions. I'll post some pics soon!

FoxhoundGTI

Ready to race!
Last edited:

13WolfsburgGTI

I have a song for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJt63jzK1Hg

:D

that was fast dude, take a video

LOL! Thanks for the song... I'll post a video and some more pics soon. Here's a quick cell phone pic of the engine bay after the Carbonio install for the meantime.

13WolfsburgGTI

New Pictures! :happyanim:

Up on the ramps for it's first oil change, and to swap out the spring in the Forge BOV to accommodate the higher boost pressure after APR Stage 2 Tune, Carbonio Stage 1 & 2, and APR Downpipe.

Forgot to blur out my license plate... don't steal my identity!:paddle:

13WolfsburgGTI

Bump! Updated OP with mileage for each mod and pictures! :readthethread::D

13WolfsburgGTI

Disconnected my Soundaktor over the weekend! What a simple mod, but what a huge difference. Interior noise is way down, and I can actually hear the turbo spooling up and the wastegate now. Shame on VW for such a pointless part...

13WolfsburgGTI

Got a much needed wash done today, and added some horsepower... :happyanim: Sorry for the terrible cell phone pics!