GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
I replied to everyone's PM's
Congrats man! Had a feeling you'd do that eventually. Ironically I just traded my GTI last night too. Enjoy!
Haha, yeah. It's been a while coming, but you know me....Mr. indecisive.

Did you end up going the Subaru route? Hopefully yes, so you're not a bad influence on this car, too. I'm trying to keep it somewhat stock and just enjoy the platform for now. Its tucked away in the garage waiting for only nice weather drives. I'll beat the MK6 up for the rest of winter then decide what to do with it

Joveen

Ready to race!
I have H&R Super Sports and Koni Yellows for sale. Stock plus cash. Located in CT.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Gkivoo

Ready to race!
I have a stock "stage 2" intake pipe if anyone wants it for 30 dollars

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Oem roof rack + thule fairing and bike attachment for sale, northern nj $300

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Anyone want to trade for my carbonio intake, want a louder intake, I can add cash

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
I replied to everyone's PM's

Haha, yeah. It's been a while coming, but you know me....Mr. indecisive.

Did you end up going the Subaru route? Hopefully yes, so you're not a bad influence on this car, too. I'm trying to keep it somewhat stock and just enjoy the platform for now. Its tucked away in the garage waiting for only nice weather drives. I'll beat the MK6 up for the rest of winter then decide what to do with it

I do indeed lol. Sorry didn't see this earlier...I actually did a total about face. Picked up a brand new Toyota 4Runner. I've had some bad back problems so space was my #1 priority.

MK6NJKID

Last edited:

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
Have Thule Roof racks for 4 door MK6. Traverse foot packs with fit kit. Have posted in private sale exterior parts if interested. Looking for 250

Palmo

Ready to race!
Last edited:

htowncoupe

Ready to race!

i have 2 of these arm rests, one is brand new and one was in my car for about 6 months but still in great shape. i hated that my golf didnt have an armrest and this one just drops in. there is 0 installation required other then dropping it into place.

$60 + shipping for the new one
$50 + shipping for the used one