GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Group Buy** OSRAM Front + Rear Turn Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
We always wanted to offer a lower price for these, but the cost to manufacture and the OSRAM Golden Dragon chip is very high.
If we can get 20 people interested in buying the front & rear we can offer them for an amazingly low price.

We want to offer them at only $70.00 Shipped!!
That is $35 less than our price now and $22.00 less than our competitor.

If you are interested, post here, once we have 20 people interested, we will start collecting money and they will arrive to your door 2 weeks after!

Specs:
We think this is one of the best LED upgrades you can make to your car, the bright OSRAM Golden Dragon Chip Set is bright, it lights up quick, and it has a true amber euro spec color.

///Error Free - no coding required
///Plug & Play - These fit perfectly in your housing
///Lifetime Warranty

***These are close to 780 lumens, so you will know you will be seen!
***These light up 10x faster than incandescent bulbs which creates a quicker reaction time for other drivers on the road.
***They have a true Amber Euro Spec color, meaning it has the perfect blend of orange and yellow which gives a classier euro feel, and more importantly catches the eye better than a traditional yellow or orange bulb.
***The PCB Board and LED chips are white, which gives is a cleaner look than the normal orange bulb. The actual OSRAM Golden Dragon LED Chip only has a small spec of orange that is not noticeable.

Photo of actual bulb[h16]:

Video of them in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra2ArGyVzYA

Photos:

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Have you looked into getting a brighter bulb for the rear? I have noticed when there are sunny days here it is pretty hard to see. Obviously, at night there are no problems. Thanks

JhnR

Banned
I have the rear ones on my LEDs. They are nice, but i don't think they are that bright either..

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Have you looked into getting a brighter bulb for the rear? I have noticed when there are sunny days here it is pretty hard to see. Obviously, at night there are no problems. Thanks

I have the rear ones on my LEDs. They are nice, but i don't think they are that bright either..

Bright compared to your incandescent bulbs? can we see a video of that? or do you mean bright in terms of what you thought?

We think these are pretty bright, and the main feature of these is the quick light up time, and amber color that catches other drivers eyes better.

These are one of our best sellers and hope we can offer them at this $70 shipped price, we are not sure if there is 20 people in the market currently for these.

*These fit euro and stock tails.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Bright compared to your incandescent bulbs? can we see a video of that? or do you mean bright in terms of what you thought?

We think these are pretty bright, and the main feature of these is the quick light up time, and amber color that catches other drivers eyes better.

These are one of our best sellers and hope we can offer them at this $70 shipped price, we are not sure if there is 20 people in the market currently for these.

*These fit euro and stock tails.

I disagree. These can barely be seen from a distance on a sunny day. Of course they have quick light up time, but all light emitting diodes will; the amber color doesn't catch other drivers eyes because they cannot see it during the sunny days, which, in California, are practically everyday. The incandescent bulbs are much more noticeable and much brighter during the daytime.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I disagree. These can barely be seen from a distance on a sunny day. Of course they have quick light up time, but all light emitting diodes will; the amber color doesn't catch other drivers eyes because they cannot see it during the sunny days, which, in California, are practically everyday. The incandescent bulbs are much more noticeable and much brighter during the daytime.

Ok, we will try to get some testing done in the daylight, do you have any daylight shots or videos.

This is honestly the first we saw or heard of this, and if this is really the case, we can look into changing the chip set for the turn signals.

Thank you

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Ok, we will try to get some testing done in the daylight, do you have any daylight shots or videos.

This is honestly the first we saw or heard of this, and if this is really the case, we can look into changing the chip set for the turn signals.

Thank you

I'll try to get some pictures later today.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I'll try to get some pictures later today.

Thank you

They definitely aren't brighter, if anything they might be as bright as stock but that's it.

Ok, we can see how they can be the same brightness, that can happen with some LEDs once inside the housing of certain cars, these are also used as front turn signals in the Passat B7 and they are much brighter than the regular bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.