GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10% OFF AIN’T A BLACK FRIDAY DEAL

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What does it cost to do something like that?

Looks like about $100-110 a wheel. First place I talked to said $110 a wheel, 2nd place was $100 a wheel. That price only includes the powdercoating. Then I've got 1 wheel that needs a little repair from some curb damage, and all 4 wheels have tires that need to be unmounted and then remounted, and then probably rebalanced. I'm guessing it might cost as much as $600 when everything is all said and done.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I was watching to see if a few of the things I wanted would have a nice sale on them. Nothing so far and we're 2 days away - no announcement or anything. Feelsbadman

Oh hey, 10% off on something that's 10% off 1/2 the year anyways? WOW SUCH DEAL!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Basspro shop has a S&W AR with forward assist, dust cover for $599 after $100 gift card. Cheapest by $40 vs simliar sales at gander mountain and cabelas.
:iono:

I aint about that shopping on black friday life, 3 or 5 day special sales only. Im gonna say it, amazon specials are usually a joke as well.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
Im planning to pick up a set of VMR V701 for 640 [emoji1430], there 20% off. Better than 10% haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Anyone else actually buy something that was a good deal I’m talking like 20% off and more, for this Black Friday? I see deautokey is running 20% no one else though.

Thanks Deautokey will be buying some leds :)

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

We are running 15% & 20% - killing us but want to help the people who support us all year.

The 20% off everything is only for this thread "MEAN20" - thanks for the support and orders.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Old Navy was 50% the entire store.

got 2 v-necks to show off my chest for $11 out the door.