GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air Ride Suspension Thread

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
But, you're on an air ride thread on a forum dedicated to mk6 gti's. Idk why you would expect to see something different. :iono:

see something different as in not your typical airlift kit on detriots.... something like a insane trunk setup... hardlines, floating tanks, theme trunks... thanks anyways captian obvious

MKV-nOoB

Ready to race!
see something different as in not your typical airlift kit on detriots.... something like a insane trunk setup... hardlines, floating tanks, theme trunks... thanks anyways captian obvious

I'm not on Detroit's. In fact I'm the only person that I know of as of now bagged with these wheels..

sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371640598539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371640598539.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 217
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371640630956.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371640630956.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 207

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I'm not on Detroit's. In fact I'm the only person that I know of as of now bagged with these wheels..

no, your not the only one on those wheels.

There is a handful of other MK6's... and there is nothing special about stock wheels....

MKV-nOoB

Ready to race!
no, your not the only one on those wheels.

There is a handful of other MK6's... and there is nothing special about stock wheels....

I know that. I never said I was the only one with these wheels. I am the only one that has their car lowered with these wheels. (As far as I've seen or know of) Ijs

Last edited:

TheOctane

Ready to race!

All that stuff is nice but harder to do when its your DD. Ill be doing more soon...just need some time and money again.

palma

Ready to race!
From my build thread. It's not a floating tank or hard lines, but it is my daily and I still use my trunk a lot. So a basic trunk is all I needed. Sorry if you guys aren't amused by it.

Finally got some carpet in my trunk. It's not perfect but it's good enough for now.

Another pic to show the color of the fabric. Not OEM but damn close. Picked it up from Michaels.

MKV-nOoB

Ready to race!
From my build thread. It's not a floating tank or hard lines, but it is my daily and I still use my trunk a lot. So a basic trunk is all I needed. Sorry if you guys aren't amused by it.

Finally got some carpet in my trunk. It's not perfect but it's good enough for now.

Another pic to show the color of the fabric. Not OEM but damn close. Picked it up from Michaels.

Dam I wish I had time to do this. Mine looks nowhere near close to this...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371698676660.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371698676660.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 237

GTINAPLES

Ready to race!
I need to go over to you guys over on the other coast and see some bagged MK6. I wanna lower mine but its crazy. But it looks so amazing!

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I need to go over to you guys over on the other coast and see some bagged MK6. I wanna lower mine but its crazy. But it looks so amazing!

There are 3 of us in fort myers. :iono:

palma

Ready to race!
Thanks guys :)

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Every time there is a meet like yesterday it rains... Drives me insane.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We don't really go to meets. Unless you count drinking beer at each other's house a meet.