GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm just proud of my picture.

Krautmobile

Ready to race!
So... I'm no photographer. But I took this picture the other day and just cant stop looking at it. I do love my car so...:D

In other news I was in Wolfsburg a few weeks ago where she came to life. I have to say... It was something else.

That is all :thumbsup:

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
Nice! well done sir

Stinger

Ready to race!
That 1983 GTI is the reason I own a 2011 GTI.

Krautmobile

Ready to race!
Wish VW would have allowed photography inside their assembly plant but they wouldn't. Pretty wild to see the line all of our MK6's came off of. Shiny new MK7's rolling off now. Was definitely a sight to see.

Krautmobile

Ready to race!
Really says so much about VW.

They stick this pristine little 83 GTI out in a glass box on the most manicured grounds I've ever seen. Better than Pebble Beach even. They had true pride in what they were doing. Every worker in the factory seemed happy and focused on their jobs.

I also visited Audi, Mercedes, and Porsche while I was there, and VW knocked them all out of the park. Sure the other guys had a little bit nicer leather seats around their places, and were a little more high class. However, none of them had the passion for their cars like VW did.

Maybe I'm just a little biased because ive been riding around in VW's since I was in a car seat, and my father before that... But they impressed me once again. If any of you get the chance to head over there I highly recommend it. Gives you a whole new appreciation for your little car.