GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

steemax

Go Kart Champion
hahaha awesome!!! Dude I thought I'd last at LEAST a year with the Prius....Especially cause i had to drive one for work, so i thought I'd get use to it....FUCK no. :laugh: I got my class-M so a bike should be next. lol

It's a Prius...... a prius, in no alternate universe would that be tolerable haha. Also grats dude, just be careful out there! Any bikes in mind?

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
It's a Prius...... a prius, in no alternate universe would that be tolerable haha. Also grats dude, just be careful out there! Any bikes in mind?

LOL... indeed.Took me a while to understand it will never happen....not even when I'm 50+. haha

I got priced at around 11k OTD for a 2015 R6 in white a couple weeks ago... couple people I've met told me to wait till next month or even January to get a better deal, word is the next R6 should be redesigned, so lets see what happens. Not in a rush either...
I'm hoping my mind gets set on an "actual" car with 4 wheels rather then put myself in a deathcycle.....so we shall see. lol

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I spotted a csg GTI yesterday in Downey on Lakewood and Florence where the sizzlers is at. I was pulling in to go into the office and saw that GTI with black emblem and yellow fog overlays. Looked at him and gave a thumbs up but didn't see the response as I drove to park. Looked nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Also I believe it was last week I spotted a tornado red GTI on slauson ave. in pico heading towards Whittier. Had some sexy LED tails, can't wait to get a pair. Traffic was going slow on my lane and couldn't catch up to it. Very nice color as well

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
i chose camry hyrbid over prius due to 2.4 motor and tech

I should've gone with a Camry Hybrid....I still can, I sell Toyota's and Scion's so I can get the hook ups. lol
Was gonna pick up/trade it for a Scion iM for the hell of it, better than driving a Prius but ehhh.. :laugh:

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
I should've gone with a Camry Hybrid....I still can, I sell Toyota's and Scion's so I can get the hook ups. lol
Was gonna pick up/trade it for a Scion iM for the hell of it, better than driving a Prius but ehhh.. :laugh:

wrong iM is a pos

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Look who I found in G3

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
The one time I come too late to park on the 4th floor [emoji23][emoji23]

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
My gf saw this the other day on whites canyon in canyon country. Golf with LED tails and a Golfmk6 sticker on the back window

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Spotted this guy last night at the 7/11 on Washington and Altadena in Pasadena

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I'm surprised no one has seen me yet. I drive all over OC and LA county everyday during the week