GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Looking to go another direction with my exhaust setup.

Up for trade/sale is my Magnaflow catback. It has a deep, aggressive tone and I love it, I get comments on it all the time. The reason I'm looking to move away from it is because it might be a bit too deep for my taste. I'd much rather trade for another catback, possibly of interest a Eurojet or similar.

If I had to sell it I'm looking for no less than $400. It's in good shape and I purchased it off of another forum member here months ago. The tips are thick and look very nice, one of the better sets of tips out there imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, got some extra parts laying around from the cocaine white GTI.

Shoot me some offers, just want to get rid of them as they're taking up space for for nothing else. lol

GTI "suitcase": 50$

GTI downpipe: 125$

TSI valve cover 30$

Koni coilover springs: decided to put some stiffer liner springs, so these are in good condition. maybe about 40k miles on them. Whatever$

225/40/18 federal 595-Rs. 40$
About 5 track days on them.

Rear wiper assembly:25$

OEM Intercooler hoses: 15$

License plate lights, LED's were a brand off EBAY.
Can't remember if they through an error code. although it said it didn't through one, I think it did. 10$

OEM Shifter assembly 25$

OEM GTI suspension- roughly 20k 100$

OEM rear sway bar 45$

OEM floor mats 20$

GTI Air ducts I believe... lol 10$- pending

Also have OEM halogen headlights 100$
No pictures, back hurts so I don't feel like unwrapping them

Like said, shoot me an offer of what ever you like. just looking to get rid of this stuff it's..

Pm or shoot me text if you have my número.

Thanks.

still have these.... I'll update to see if any of this has been thrown away, but shoot me any offer. I'll probably take it. I don't want to fill up the trash bins with this. lol

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
still have these.... I'll update to see if any of this has been thrown away, but shoot me any offer. I'll probably take it. I don't want to fill up the trash bins with this. lol

I want those fender liners if you still have them!!

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I want those fender liners if you still have them!!

SUP MATTTTT!!!

remember they're not the FULL fender liners, its what connects TO the fender liners- the "air ducts". But if you still want them I can ship em out to ya!! :)

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
SUP MATTTTT!!!

remember they're not the FULL fender liners, its what connects TO the fender liners- the "air ducts". But if you still want them I can ship em out to ya!! :)

oh haaiiiiii buddy! I know which part they are, I hacked mine up a little too much when I was bagging my car so these would be perfect for me. And happy to pay whatever you need for shipping

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
oh haaiiiiii buddy! I know which part they are, I hacked mine up a little too much when I was bagging my car so these would be perfect for me. And happy to pay whatever you need for shipping

Sounds good! I'll check tomorrow and send you an email. :)

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Where are you located? I might take the floor mats

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Located in Glendale right off the 134 FWY.
Work in El Monte if that's closer.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
i dont mind taking the led license plates

Come by! You still have my number?

Edit: LMK check where they're at first. I rearranged my garage and all the GTi stuff.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Located in Glendale right off the 134 FWY.
Work in El Monte if that's closer.
Glendale is perfect. My parents live there. I'll pm you over the weekend and try and swing by. Weekdays are too hard. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Come by! You still have my number?

Edit: LMK check where they're at first. I rearranged my garage and all the GTi stuff.

nah i think i forgot to save it lol. its good to see you alive man. pm me your number and i can swing by tomorrow afternoon or friday.

StayStetti

Banned
Local deals

BBS LM 5x114.3 17x8 et35- $1200 picked up or delivered to LA/Norcal. W/ 225/45 federal 595's- $1500

Zauber monoblocks 3pc, 5x114.3 17x8 et35, 17x9 et~39. Lips need work, faces could use a repaint. Hold air. $650 picked up. 12mm lug holes so they'd need to be milled to 14mm.

will ship at buyer's expense. Check my threads for pics. Open to offers.