Ready to race!
Wow Pas, you do good work! :thumbsup:

Can you photoshop these:

Onto this:

:)

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
do i need to lover it like this??

I want to keep the drop that's on the GTI, not the Jetta. The GTI is mine. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy those wheels, so I want to see how they'd look on my car before spending that kind of money. :)

Pas

Ready to race!
hope you like it.. :)

Attachments

• f4y7kw9c copy.jpg
    f4y7kw9c copy.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 600
  • f4y7kw9c1 copy.jpg
    f4y7kw9c1 copy.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 576

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
OK. Awesome!!! Thank you so much. I had a feeling I'd like it. I'll definitely have to go a bit lower though to make it look right with those wheels. :thumbsup:

GTI-OCD

Ready to race!
I'm thinking about color matching the textured plastic side rocker cover pieces and the rear diffuser to the glossy metallic gray insert in the lower nose of the car on my black GTI (see red arrows in the first pic). I'm pretty sure the rear diffuser will look good in a smooth, glossy metallic gray, but I waffle on the rocker covers.

Would someone please PS the pictures below with the above changes?

Thanks in advance!

Pas

Ready to race!
this is a very hard job for me.. to convert from matt to metalic color.. i did my best.. :) hope you like it..

Attachments

• mlj3n8jb copy.jpg
    mlj3n8jb copy.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 533
  • ytmjz37l copy.jpg
    ytmjz37l copy.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 424

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
Pas, you really do an awesome job, even the reflections on the glossy paint added are there. Top notch work :thumbsup:

GTI-OCD

Ready to race!
this is a very hard job for me.. to convert from matt to metalic color.. i did my best.. :) hope you like it..

Thanks much Pas! I bet it is hard to add reflections where there were none, but you made it happen.

Unfortunately, and as I suspected, the difference is so subtle in the pics that I think this is the sort of change that needs to be seen in person.

If you've got the time, could you take another pass at it, but go a shade or two lighter gray on the rockers and rear diffuser?

chlunga

You're the man Pas! Will definitely give you so work to do once my new ride arrives next month :D awesome, thanks alot!