GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

yotaxi1

Passed Driver's Ed
19in with dg springs

Hey guys i am new here, i know the topic is slammed, heres my ride and i am considering putting the DG Springs, not sure weather i will have probs with 19"

You will be o.k. You should look in wheels,tires and suspension area and you will see a long thread on dg springs. I have them and they ride like stock with the stock dampeners, but they dont lower the car to much. Good luck

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
I thought the point of headlights was to light up the road? Doesnt the laminx ruin it? I like the look of darker headlight housing, but this... not sure

kern417

Go Kart Champion
if youre not slammed much less looking to be slammed in the near future (apparently) why even post your car is beyond me. meh.

steveoGTi6

Ready to race!
+1

and you can't expect everyone online to like your car, otherwise don't post. Otherwise I love the wheels. You should go lower than DG springs though ;)

I dont expect everyone to like my car! This is a Mk6 forum, so its about sharing ideas, and making friends! As for the headlights, why change the entire housing when VW sells the headlight guards, Cheaper + Protects the Headlight, ++you can opt to change them whenever! Thanks for the compliment on the wheels!!!

PS> >>Slammed Cars ROCK....havent seen any in SA yet!

brett_duenas

Ready to race!

:clap:Your Choice Bro......Fortunatly For Me i get to take them of whenever I want, cos i Laminx'd The Headlight Guard:happyanim:

wait wait... does this guy's headlights have actual eyebrows or what? Downforce?

im not normally an ass but I felt compelled to say this
becauseracecar

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
this is the slammed thread, not the DG spring thread.
please ask any questions regarding DG springs here

let's get back on topic...

CLK550 Swagger