GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Enkei PF01 17X8 in Chicago

jmk0071

Passed Driver's Ed
I am selling my Enkei PF01 wheels, 17x8, 5x-112, 50 mm, for $600, along with used Nitto NT-01 tires, 225/45/17. These wheels retail for over $1,000 on Tire Rack, weight only 17 lbs, and are in excellent condition. Photos of the wheels can be viewed here: http://krootitemsforsale.shutterfly.com/pictures/205

I used the wheels a total of about eight track weekends. I am selling them because I traded my Mark VI GTI for a BMW which uses a different bolt pattern. The tires have 4 track weekends of use. During the last lap on these tires, I set the track record at Road America in NASA TTE. Thus, they should still be good for at least one more weekend if not more.

I am willing to travel within 30 miles of Chicago to deliver the wheels or they may be picked up locally.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
hella deal... what bimmer did u get?

jmk0071

Passed Driver's Ed
I got a 2012 328i with 4,000 miles. I'm setting it up for track duty as we speak, which includes a Stop Tech BBK, front and rear. My first event is Gingerman in two weeks through NASA. When is your next track event?

jmk0071

Passed Driver's Ed
and let me know if you become interested in shipping!

I'd much prefer to do a local deal without the hassles of shipping. That said, I seem to have exactly what you want. Do you wan to try to figure out a quote for shipping from Chicago. Each wheel is 17 lbs, plus the weight of each tire.

jmk0071

Passed Driver's Ed
Price reduced to $550.00 for local sale.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
goddamn.. would they fit over the ST40s??

jmk0071

Passed Driver's Ed
goddamn.. would they fit over the ST40s??

I think they probably would fit but I'm not certain. There a several people interested---one local, the other two are on opposite ends of the country. Shoot me a PM if you might be interested subject to them fitting over ST40s.

jmk0071

Passed Driver's Ed
Sold