GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

zeromaru81

Just installed my interior set and license plate leds few days ago, and they look absolutely fantastic.

I'll probably order a set of led reverse lights from deautokey soon as I get my hands on those sexy Euro LED taillights.

Also thanks for the quick shipping.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Just installed my interior set and license plate leds few days ago, and they look absolutely fantastic.

I'll probably order a set of led reverse lights from deautokey soon as I get my hands on those sexy Euro LED taillights.

Also thanks for the quick shipping.

:w00t:

Thanks for the feedback!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Dealership broke my two front dome lights :( . How much just for those?

email deAutoKey@gmail.com - they will set you up.

We suggest you get all dome lights in our light temperature so they match, mix and matching lights will create off light temperatures.

Thank you

Legendary

Ready to race!
I have to say, these guys have AWESOME customer service. I ordered some items with em and the USPS seem to have dropped the ball; failing to do the one thing they are there to do... get it to my house. The guys at deAuto hooked me up with another shipment for an extremely fair price, even though they are not at fault with the delivery problems for the first batch. Thanks again guys! Can't wait to finally get my items on my ride!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I have to say, these guys have AWESOME customer service. I ordered some items with em and the USPS seem to have dropped the ball; failing to do the one thing they are there to do... get it to my house. The guys at deAuto hooked me up with another shipment for an extremely fair price, even though they are not at fault with the delivery problems for the first batch. Thanks again guys! Can't wait to finally get my items on my ride!

:thumbsup: Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the mishap! Glad we could of some help!