GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CarniifeX Chronicles: '14 Wolfsburg

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
How hard was it for you to install that charger?

Cost is like $65

http://www.doubleapex.co/products/usb_charger_usb01

Very easy. Pop up the shift knob boot and put it in 6th gear or Sport (DSG) to make room. Then pop off the tray and it's as simple as tapping into two wires with posi-taps (super easy). Took me about 30 minutes.

Where did you get your roof wrap done and how much????

Got the roof wrapped on my Golf at AeroWerkz out in Industry for $150 (w/ sunroof). Met Philip at SoCal Euro last year and he hooked it up. It came out great!

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Just washed it then followed it up with some 'Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 Optical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant & Quick Detailer'

Looking real proper! Loving how the tint turned out. Just ordered some color matched bumper plugs (stupid dealership!).

Up next: NSP Redline Boost Gauge

Last edited:

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Just installed my rear color matched badge insert from Klii Motorwerkes. Looks great! The color matches really well.

twodotfive

Ready to race!
Just installed my rear color matched badge insert from Klii Motorwerkes. Looks great! The color matches really well.

Really diggin' this. Might have to jump on that as well!

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Swapped out my RCD-310 for an RCD-510 AF thanks to Barry!

Looks and functions perfectly. Now, to sign up for XM or not...

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Just installed my GTI seat lever insert as well as a few bumper plugs. Who knew there was three? BS! Gotta get one more I guess.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Just finished installing the DG springs with Kawika. Looks much better. Will get better pictures tomorrow.

Tomorrow I pickup and install my Unitronic intake. Cannot wait!