GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Purchasing a gti nation-wide

cobie56

Ready to race!
Does anyone know of a website used to locate new gtis nation wide that are for sale? I want to cast a wide net checking out prices for the best deal. Thanks

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Sheehy VW. They have brand new 2018 7.5s starting at 20.8k.

Korydogg

Ready to race!
I just bought my '14 GTI from CarMax. I like CarMax because you can search the entire inventory nationwide and they make it easy to bring in a car from another area. I was struggling to find the one I wanted on the west coast, so I threw down some money to have one sent from Miami. It took a few weeks, but was fairly painless. Once it arrived, they got it all ready, I made the deal and then drove home the same day. I would imagine buying from a private party or even a dealer our of state would kind of be a headache....but CarMax made it pretty easy.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
autotempest.com

this...combines all the websites (autotrader cars carguru etc) into one search engine

its the google of car shopping

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
it *might* be employee pricing. Dealers here in Michigan pull that shit since VWOA has facilities here.

Can non-employees can get employee pricing? Sounds weird to me :iono:

msantram

Passed Driver's Ed
cargurus
cars.com
autotrader
also google what you are looking for followed by "for sale"

^ x3

I used these sites to find a '13 GTI CPO with 35k miles. I was looking for a snowflake and found it after a few months of searching. Patience is a good ally.

The GTI is awesome and taking the mods well. Good luck.