GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R Cup Kit or Eibach Pro Kit system?

Which one feels better? Im going crazy!!! Don't know what to do with the damn suspension...:mad0259:

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
I've been on the cup kit for 2 weeks.. Couldn't be any more pleased with the ride and drop. I'd recommend H&R but I have no experience with eibach.

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
My Eibach Pro System is being delivered on Tuesday and installed sometime after that next week. Will definitely have some initial impressions then but will need a couple of weeks for the springs to settle and get a feel for the new ride.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
My Eibach Pro System is being delivered on Tuesday and installed sometime after that next week. Will definitely have some initial impressions then but will need a couple of weeks for the springs to settle and get a feel for the new ride.

Can you elaborate on price and where you purchased from? So far as far as price it looks like the H&R cup kit is cheaper of the two. However I prefer the look of the eibach pro system since it does not have the dreaded reverse rake.

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
I have the Eibach Sportlines and Koni Sport Yellows (basically a cupkit).

Getting it installed next week.

Shop charging me $299 for install. Damnit.

Bump for reviews on the Eibach Pro System!!! :w00t:

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Been on H&R ss springs for 6 months the rides close to stock and handling is great. Im still buying coilovers though just have the need to go just a bit lower. The cup kit rides identical to the ss springs.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
I've been on the cup kit for 2 weeks.. Couldn't be any more pleased with the ride and drop. I'd recommend H&R but I have no experience with eibach.

Has your system settled to even out the front and rear? From previous pics I've seen, there is a bit of reverse rake upon initial install.

jaydubz

Would you mind telling me what color are your touring cup springs? I just got my cup kit in, but for some odd reason I thought they were supposed to be the same color as the H&R sport springs...

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Would you mind telling me what color are your touring cup springs? I just got my cup kit in, but for some odd reason I thought they were supposed to be the same color as the H&R sport springs...

They're black.

jaydubz

They're black.

Thank you for posting that. I'm a little concerned now. My springs are blue and have a "U/W" next to the H&R symbol, you have a J/B. Every other number is identical to your posted pic. Any ideas? It is going to be such a bitch to ship these back if they are wrong!