GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2+ R vs E63

Trinite77871

Passed Driver's Ed
Did a little pull with my parents Neighbor in his E63

We were chatting at a light next to each other, still chatting when it went green we rolled off to between 5-10 MPH

I hit it first and got the back of my cat to his front door before he hit it, I thought it would be over for me very quickly as before i shifted to second he was back next to me but to my amazement it seemed like i gained ever so slightly he shifted to 2nd before he regained his pull on me. I was able to stay nose to his front door till about 80 when we shut it down.
All and all I was happy that my R was able to stay as close as it did with the Monster
I called him after we parted ways and the first thing that he said was that he did not think that I would stay with him like that but I did get the jump on him

I told him i thought that it was ok to jump due to the extra 4.2 liters that he has on me :D

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
The jump definitely helped you if you only raced to 80. Had you kept going to 100+ he would have pulled away rather quickly. E63 traps around 115 in the quarter.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion

Had to :lol:

Trinite77871

Passed Driver's Ed

Had to :lol:

I was expecting that so no worries lol

The jump definitely helped you if you only raced to 80. Had you kept going to 100+ he would have pulled away rather quickly. E63 traps around 115 in the quarter.

Yea I agree was just happy that I hung with him as well as I did
I am taking my uncle to pick up his E63 today so I may have some higher speed results on the way home