GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R stage 2+ vs Friends

J20tDR

Passed Driver's Ed
So I have a mk6 Golf R APR stage 2+, all of my buddies think they have the fastest shit in the world. Regardless some have full bolted c5 zo6's and so on lol. Some of my friends however have bolted c32 AMG, Boosted AP1 s2k, bolted ms3, and of course focus ST and Fiesta ST's.

-I raced the focus st and first st.... why waste my gas lol. It was a brutal beat down on them lol.

-My buddy with the bolted c32 AMG calls it the zo6 slayer. Thought he could beat me sop we lined up. We lined up from a dig and I bogged out but still destroyed him. He said we should do it from a roll and I said sure. Put about 2 cars on him and kept there.

-Buddies boosted s2k, I believe I would take him in a race but I have yet to try it out.

Moral of my cool story is, the Golf R gets down whether people like it or not. I just wish I could get a mk7R and put down even more power lol.

DC5 Redline

Passed Driver's Ed
So I have a mk6 Golf R APR stage 2+, all of my buddies think they have the fastest shit in the world. Regardless some have full bolted c5 zo6's and so on lol. Some of my friends however have bolted c32 AMG, Boosted AP1 s2k, bolted ms3, and of course focus ST and Fiesta ST's.

-I raced the focus st and first st.... why waste my gas lol. It was a brutal beat down on them lol.

-My buddy with the bolted c32 AMG calls it the zo6 slayer. Thought he could beat me sop we lined up. We lined up from a dig and I bogged out but still destroyed him. He said we should do it from a roll and I said sure. Put about 2 cars on him and kept there.

-Buddies boosted s2k, I believe I would take him in a race but I have yet to try it out.

Moral of my cool story is, the Golf R gets down whether people like it or not. I just wish I could get a mk7R and put down even more power lol.

The Golf R is a great car. I would avoid a rolling start with your friend’s s2k. If he has force induction, plus a rolling start, most likely you will be disappointed with the outcome. You have a better chance to take him from a dig.

Last edited: