GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 golf

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
^actually ej isn't in the process of doing anything...they are involved in a law suite and aren't producing anything

Shoot, you are right about them being in a lawsuit, however, I swear I remember them posting on here or VWVortex about making a newly designed header for the 09+ 2.5. I could be wrong and could be confusing it with C2 or something. Not 100% sure now. Either way, headers are kind of out of the question for us now.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
They di say that before the issues...the knock was actually usless since they didn't give a mid pip with it....so they only copied then header and gave you no way to actually make it fit on the car without a custom midpipe.................so stopping production on it was a little dumb haha

jaja123

Ready to race!
At one point yes there was the eurojet headers also evolution headers and cheap knockoff obx headers for the 2.5. Both the ej and evo were around 1000$. The Ej actually lost power to the stock headers a large reason why they are not being made. The stock 2.5 headers flow fine. Best na mod for 2.5 is sri which gives a 40whp jump in addition with a tune.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
^ej didn't lose power with the header...you had to run a new tune for it, courtesy of C2...i made 15whp over no header on my rabbit....they quite production because they weren't selling enough and obx made a replica of theirs

and your price is wrong as well the header & test pipe from ej was 599...catback included was 999

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Have you guys checked in C2Motorsports ,I was reading some post about their products for the 2.5 making 200 hp in a kit or something.check their website.

CharlieMKV

Go Kart Champion
Have you guys checked in C2Motorsports ,I was reading some post about their products for the 2.5 making 200 hp in a kit or something.check their website.

200hp with the C2 SRI intake manifold, but you need headers, C2 tune, intake, and exhaust to get 210 whp....HEP with UM tune and C2 with its own tune..FYI the tune is exactly the same, C2s old tuner Jeff started tuning for UM.