GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

official Southwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Please do not post FS/FT/WTB/WTT Threads on regional forums, as they will be removed or deleted if double post. This is an attempt to keep the forum as organized as possible.

Please use this thread for all for sale, for trade, want to buy, want to trade related posts.

Classified posting:

Please respect sellers. Meaning if someone is selling an item, don't chime in with random comments about how their item sucks, or is overpriced, etc. If the item really is overvalued, etc, then the marketplace will correct that (ie. he won't be able to find a buyer). This does not mean you cannot bargain, by all means bargain for what you want, but this is different from trying to ruin a person's for sale thread.

Do not forget to include the price of the item you are selling. This is not ebay, no need for bidding games

Please only create ONE thread for any item for sale, and only put the thread in the Classifieds forum, or one of it's sub-forums, depending on what you're selling. Please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Non-sponsor Advertising/Group Buys:

Non-sponsor advertising is not allowed in www.GolfMK6.com forums. If you are affiliated with a merchant(including, but not limited to, working for, or having some other financial gain, or being sponsored by them), or service company (in this case a tuner), DO NOT offer their products or services here unless you are a forum sponsor . It is also not accepted if you are selling mass quantities of merchandise.

If any user wants to present a GB, please contact the source who is willing to offer the deal, and have them approach us. If that company is not a forum sponsor, we won't give green light to the group buy.

In the past, with good intentions we let a lot of personal advertising, group buys slide by, so as of this evening, those who advertise without forum sponsorship will be given infractions and the threads will be deleted. Any other location, including but not limited to signatures, titles, avatars, etc. that contain advertising will be deleted.

We have many forum sponsors here helping us, it would be unfair to them the opposite way.

Please contact JJ-R32 or Gulfer if you wish to become a forum sponsor

Any concerns knock on our doors.

Joker GTI

Ready to race!
they look great chucka!

Joker GTI

Ready to race!
Im selling My New Denver wheels with 225/45/17 Conti rubber for $600.... Or trade for 235/40/18 Continental DSW Rubber.. lmk thanks

DTGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
have an extra set of the RD LED license plate LED from Pyspeed.
located in DFW area, local pick up for now.
please pm for price,
it's brand new, have another set on my wife's car now so it's cool to check it out first before purchase.
will meet up

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
I'm selling my brand new gunmetal 18" VMR 710's 18X8.5 ET 35 for $700. I am also selling my Hankook V12's in 235/40/18 for $700. Both of these have around 600 miles on them with no scratches or marks on the wheels. I decided 19's would look better on my CC. I'm located in Dallas.

azboost92

Ready to race!
Selling my set of detroits that came off my mk6. One rim has curb damage and all the other ones are like new.

Looking to sell locally before I go get boxes to ship.

$500 firm due to curb damage

Rim #1

Rim #2

Rim #3

Rim #4

Damage

Whole set

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
I'm selling my brand new gunmetal 18" VMR 710's 18X8.5 ET 35 for $700. I am also selling my Hankook V12's in 235/40/18 for $700. Both of these have around 600 miles on them with no scratches or marks on the wheels. I decided 19's would look better on my CC. I'm located in Dallas.

I will be selling these soon and as a package for $1200 if wanted or $650 for tires and $650 for the wheels.

MK6RR

Ready to race!
Hey, guys I wanted to buy LED tails please i don't want reps. i would like to buy OEM. Anyone that has them and wants to get rid of them contact me.

sanyudz

Ready to race!
Eurojet Turboback Exhaust System. Been on my car for about 4 months. Replaced it with an APR system. Need this gone. $750 OBO.

AMMO_Dulley

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone near Abilene or DFW looking to get rid of a set of Goals or other OEM 17" wheels? I have a set of black Avant Garde M310s if you are looking for a trade.

maxboost83

Ready to race!
Anyone near Abilene or DFW looking to get rid of a set of Goals or other OEM 17" wheels? I have a set of black Avant Garde M310s if you are looking for a trade.

I'm guessing your Avant Garde's are 17's also?

NickMk61

Ready to race!
FS: Ed's OEM style chrome Bi-Xenon Reps

Hey guys I'm selling my set of Xenon reps, need money more than I need lights atm :/ They are brand new, NEVER installed. They're still in the box actually.

They are the option 1 on Ed's thread, OEM original chrome style W/O led.

Simply plug and play for cars equipped with factory halogens.. they will not work for cars that come with stock bi-xenons

I paid 570 for them, and since they haven't even been opened, I'll sell them for 510 shipped. but prefer a local sale - Houston area.
Payment will be made through paypal.

If you want me to take pictures, I'll open up the box and take some.

Heres a link to what they look like>>
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/edinvan/DSCF1182.jpg

or this one>>
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45469

If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know! Thanks!
-Nick

Last edited:

dknguyenn

Ready to race!

How about 18" serrons? and with or without tires?