GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: South Florida-Magnaflow CBE & USP downpipe

scharmadillo

Just sold my MK6 and have some parts for sale...
Magnaflow catback exhaust and USP downpipe (no resonator). Purchased new and installed by USP in Coral Springs.
Asking $600 for both. Purchased about 10 months ago, has about 10k miles on set up. I'm pretty anal and polish the tips all the time so it looks brand new. Havent taken photos yet, but I will asap.
Also have H&R Street Performance SS fully adjustable coilover suspension for sale. purchased new for 1500, and used for only 7 months. $1580 new, will sell for $900
Text me if interested 5612892787

mfractal

Ready to race!
What's the CBE part number? I'd like to check whether or not it'll fit my audi a3.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

vondarius21

Ready to race!
Just sold my MK6 and have some parts for sale...
Magnaflow catback exhaust and USP downpipe (no resonator). Purchased new and installed by USP in Coral Springs.
Asking $600 for both. Purchased about 10 months ago, has about 10k miles on set up. I'm pretty anal and polish the tips all the time so it looks brand new. Havent taken photos yet, but I will asap.
Also have H&R Street Performance SS fully adjustable coilover suspension for sale. purchased new for 1500, and used for only 7 months. $1580 new, will sell for $900
Text me if interested 5612892787
Is the downpipe catted?

Skidplate1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm interested in the TBE and the coils. Would you be willing to make a deal if I bought all of it? I'm located in Oregon.

rsinger

Still available?

Hi Scharmadillo -

I'm local (in Boca too) wondering if the downpipe and catback exhaust are still available?

- Rick

Gunz5223

Passed Driver's Ed
I know this is an old thread. Any chance you got the coil overs still? I'm in Tampa.

2012 Tornado Red GTI DSG
APR Carbonio Stg1 intake | 42 Draft Designs 3" DP | Magnaflow CBE | APR Stage II Tune
On Order: Koni Coilovers, R8 Coil Packs(+ new plugs), Neuspeed FMIC