GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seatbelt warning light and sound going off for no good reason.

So after I start my 2011 golf 2.5 a second time during the day, my seatbelt warning will go off even though I always have my seatbelt on. when I tap the brakes and lightly accelerate, it goes off. It's driving me crazy. what can I do to fix this?
:confused:

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
So after I start my 2011 golf 2.5 a second time during the day, my seatbelt warning will go off even though I always have my seatbelt on. when I tap the brakes and lightly accelerate, it goes off. It's driving me crazy. what can I do to fix this?
:confused:
The smart thing to do with seatbelt issues is to call the Dealer, there maybe a TSB that may cover the problem and replacement of the parts even after the warranty period expires.

tech54K

The smart thing to do with seatbelt issues is to call the Dealer, there maybe a TSB that may cover the problem and replacement of the parts even after the warranty period expires.
I have been having the same issues before.

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
If you want an easy fix, you can disable seatbelt warning with VCDS throught Vagcom ;)

If you want to keep your seatbelt, I would look at the seatbelt switch and cable