GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI MKVI here in late july early august!!

SteeleDrewe

Passed Driver's Ed
I just received an e-mail from a sales rep at a VW dealer ship and in his e-mail he states it will arrive in late july early august. heres that e-mail

Hello David,

Thank you for your internet inquiry. The launch for the new MkVI Golf & GTI is expected in late July beginning of August of this year. The new MkVI has already won the greatest prize of being selected as the World Car among 131 other submissions to this title. Yes, you can can leave a deposit for the car now to own the first ones to arrive in Edmonton.

I don't have the final pricing for the car yet. It's projected to be similar to the current MkV GTI, however. Would you like to pre-order a MkVI GTI now? I can take the deposit over the phone or email with a credit card number.

In addition to email, please feel free to call or text me direct on my cell 780-920-2118 anytime. For your convenience, I also include my current work schedule in my signature below.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Phan

SPECIAL OFFERS AND QUOTES APPLY TO INTERNET CUSTOMERS ONLY. PLEASE BE SURE TO ASK FOR THE INTERNET MANAGER TO QUALIFY.

Phan Nguyen
- internet manager -
Monday 13:00-20:00; Tuesday 13:00-20:00; Wednesday OFF; Thursday 13:00-20:00; Friday & Saturday 9:00-18:00

SOUTHGATE VOLKSWAGEN
5220 Gateway Blvd
Edmonton, Alberta T6H 4J7
Phone: 780-438-8888
Fax: 780-437-7602
Toll Free: 1-800-661-7524

AND I just called and placed my deposite!

Q822

Ready to race!
I don't understand, I just called VW and the salesman told me that they will not have the car before october....I hope you're right and he's wrong.

mongo1

Ready to race!
And Ohio. :)

The VW guy I talked to locally a month or so ago gave me the same timeline your letter gave you, but so many are saying September/October for North America.

I'd sure love to get my order in May/June, and pick up my car in late July.

sphereman

I'm from TO and I am also hearing around October time.. U know I hope we are all wrong in here and it actually gets here July/August:D

fo0d

I was told mid September/early October. (Here in Southern California)

But pre-orders can be made around June/July