GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No Fuss No Mess Oil change

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
I did this for a while, but it was really slow to suck all the oil out through the tiny tube

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
OP, Welcome to 2008 lol

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
As said above its a pella oil extractor. I've had it for years. No worries it gets the crud too. But that said you change the oil on schedule and there won't be sludge. It took maybe ten min to take out the oil. Beer time!

RoundTheOutside

I was a certified SeaDoo tech going through college. We used those on the 4 stroke rotax engines all the new PWCs come with. As long as the oil is warm and you get the tube down into the sump far enough, there is no issues with debris left in the cases. Its a damn nice way to do an oil change. And even better, no nasty oil drain pan mucking up the garage.

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
Step 1
remove engine cover = optional

Step 2
insert tube in dipstick tube and pump extractor to start the vacuum.

Step 3
replace oil filter

Step 4
Refill with oil

Step 5
Profit

going to sub to this lol

Using above it's a 2 beer process and if your smart you don't even get your hands dirty.

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Thanks.

Does this really get all the oil out though since the oil pan is at the bottom of the car no? ROFL

The hose goes down the oil dipstick tube which goes all the way down to the oil pan.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I never really experience a mess pulling out the oil filter during a change

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
I never really experience a mess pulling out the oil filter during a change
It beats laying on your back to drain the oil, or looking up if you have a lift lol