GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap Labor, Pittsburgh Area

noorkhan91

What's up man. I'm thinking about getting a Wavetrac LSD in my mk6 GTI at the end of the month. Currently paired with Southbend Stage 2 Endurace Clutch. Let me know how long it would take and how much it would be? I'm on Long Island, NY. Thanks

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
What's up man. I'm thinking about getting a Wavetrac LSD in my mk6 GTI at the end of the month. Currently paired with Southbend Stage 2 Endurace Clutch. Let me know how long it would take and how much it would be? I'm on Long Island, NY. Thanks

PM'ed

RocheTechnology

I worked with Nick this past weekend on a carbon cleaning and thought it was a great experience. Nick is a cool dude that you can tell knows his stuff about these cars. I will definitely be going to him in the future as things arise with my GTI! Thanks, Nick!

threadbare

I now have about 500 miles on the clutch and the chatter has eased up a lot, but it certainly isn't stock. I love it!

Job well done, Nick!

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Nick, I have your Info :thumbup: as I drive to south Carolina a lot, it helps to have a contact of a friendly Mechanic, if I have car trouble along the way. Pittsburgh is about a third to half way.

kiyoshi147

Ready to race!
Will vouch for this guy!

Did a intake manifold and carbon cleaning for me a while back.

Way cheaper than dealership, nice guy, and works fast.