GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How about a MKVI and Acura RSX type S ?

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
^ Your girlfriend is letting you win :p

ITS A TYPE S WITH DA VTECH BRO. ITS A TURD STOCK. END OF STORY.

Rawbdog (To his GF): You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

You cannot consider your TDI a performance vehicle in any way, the RSXS is an economical attempt at it. Your comparing a turbo charged barge to a sail boat.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Stock 2006 RSX S, Stock 2006 GTI.

I'll give you $600 to spend on each of them Mod wise.

At that point, there is NOTHING you can do to an RSX S that will add 45+ HP and 75+ TQ for less than $600.

Stock numbers for a 2006 RSX type S: 200hp/140tq. Typical Honda 0 tq numbers.

Stock 2006 GTI: 200hp, 207tq.

2006 ECU Stage 1 tuning numbers on 91 oct: 246hp/282tq.

The only thing that is making ANYTHING close is weight difference. GTI: 3133lbs, RSX S: 2840. 300 lbs.

Either way I guarantee you can't get a HP/TQ increase that high spending less than $600 in mods for an RSX Type S. Or any other Honda product for that matter.

I/RH Type S will give a Stage 1 GTI a good run. Can be had for less than $600. This argument is pointless though, so please don't go on.

Lol @ "I don't keep the thread alive, VTEC does."

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
I had what looked to be a very modded RSX (lowered and had a really loud exhaust) in front of me merging on to traffic from a ramp on to the high way. He floored it and I had to do the same to merge with fast moving traffic. I nearly rear ended him, because I was expecting him to be moving faster with all of that noise and squealing tires. I don't know if this was a "S" since there was no badge. Anyway I'm pretty much stock.