GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Stage 3 vs 500whp Blown V8's

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Nice runs... :thumbsup: someone need to to learn to shift better lol and yea you MK6 with 500whp will be a beast

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Nice runs. I still love those terminators! Nothing like a 400hp rated car that dyno's at 390whp stock :D. This was a local guys car back in the day....still makes me smile every time i see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes

Edit: Turn the sound up. Not many sounds sexier than a 4 valve with straight pipes.

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
The 03 - 04 cobra was rated at 390hp 390tq and they put down 365-375whp stock

Nah dude, I've witnessed on 3 different occasions on 3 different dyno's. Weakest one put down 386whp
Factory underrated

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Nah dude, I've witnessed on 3 different occasions on 3 different dyno's. Weakest one put down 386whp
Factory underrated

Me too 2 of my friends own a 03-04 cobra and seen a lot of others dyno about 365-375 stock.... But I believe you what you saw you saw. check out the mustang forums tho most see 365-375whp

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
Termi's do make ~370whp stock, and I think the latest Coyote makes slightly more without a blower

Cool thing about 03/04 is a sc pulley, tune, intake and exhaust makes close to 500whp easily and reliably. That's the same, or less $ than I have in my "2+" GTI... that makes ~230-240whp......

turbor850

Ready to race!
Do all the Cobras need a driver mod? Holy crap, miss shift, slow shift, early shift.... yikesssssssssss

All sounded like they had pulleys if not ported with pulleys.... I doubt they know their exact hp

Okay runs

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Do all the Cobras need a driver mod? Holy crap, miss shift, slow shift, early shift.... yikesssssssssss

All sounded like they had pulleys if not ported with pulleys.... I doubt they know their exact hp

Okay runs

Pretty sure they were all just toying with me. Some were heavily modded.