GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eos seats in a golf

Dfl1970

Has anyone attempted installing Vw eos seats in a golf. I am not overly concerned about getting the full power 12 way adjustable seats from an eos to work, my issue is more whether they bolt up AND Ths issue with airbags and PODS. I do have Vagcom software. I have a 2012 4dr golf TDi and have sources some 2012 Leather 12 way power eos seats.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
but why? they have less side bolster than mk6 seats. If you just want leather, maybe mk6 jetta seats? or custom route?

Dfl1970

I am not concerned about the side bolstering. I have a bad back and the lack of adjustability ( I want better ability to tilt forward so my knees are lower than my hips) of my tdi seats is bothering me. Golf r seats are big money and I'm not looking for the bolstering anyway. I found a set of perfect 2102 eos seats for $300 for the pair.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm pretty sure they fit, I've seen Audi seats direct bolt on.

Dfl1970

After some tracing of electrical wires, I've finally hooked them up. Only had to run 1 new power wire as my seat had power lumbar back rest tilt. All power mobility works on drivers seat and passenger seat is 100% manual. Seat heaters work and no codes. Love the cornsilk color contrasting and lightening the interior of the car! Still awaiting a JSW rear seat back to be 100%

KittehKinsMK6

Ready to race!
pics?