GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GB: NEW!Bright! *LED* H7 Low Beams / H15 High Beam/DRLs **FOR the Halogen Housing**

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Yes, you heard right!!! LEDs NOT HIDs!

Plug & play - error free LEDS:
-H7 low beam
-H15 DRLs/High Beam

This is for the halogen / reflector housing setup only.

Benefits:
-Quicker light-up times vs projector/xenon
-With instant on/off there is NO warm-up time when you turn your headlights on meaning you will have the full brightness of your lights in a second.
-Instant on/off also means you can quickly switch your high beams on with no light-lag
-A lot more visibility vs your stock halogen
-Clean cut-off with no blinding glare
-Matches your current Fog light LEDs
-You can honestly say that your headlights are LEDs which many 2017+ luxury cars don't even have installed in their Headlights!

Install:
-Install is easy
-No outside resistors required
-there is NO wires or adapters to deal with, simply place these in your housing like you would your regular bulb
-Error free plug and play!
-With most cars you will have to remove your bumper/headlights to install these lights

For the GB pricing - we need at least 20 people for this.
If you want JUST the h7 low beam: $105 shipped
If you want JUST the H15 DRLs/High beam: $105 shipped

For BOTH the H7 low/H15 DRLs/High beam it will be $185 shipped!

To participate: you must be a MK6 forum member - MSG us here with what setup you'd like and your email.
When we reach 20 people we will send out invoices so the quicker we get to 20 the quicker you will receive these amazing LEDs - please sign up now!

Photos:

ThatGTI will reviewing and posting more photos installed in the MK6 GTI within the month.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
This honestly seems almost too good to be true. How does this not produce a ton of glare?

Thank you for the question.

It is how the LEDs sit in the reflector housing, and length of the LED housing allows it to reflector in areas that won't produce the blinding glare.

It is similar to the way the H7RC HID kit works.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
So to install it, it's as if you were just changing your bulbs? Nothing extra?

This is correct, you might have to remove headlights to get a better angle to install.

ThatGTI who has done many reviews/diys and always has his real / honest / unbiased feedback is going to do be testing - probably within the month/end of month so everyone can also wait for that.

We know this is going to be slow to get going as when someone is this new many don't want to buy it until seeing more examples of it and why we posted this thread to get the word out prior to having as many reviews as we'd like.

Thank you again for the question and your interest.

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
This is correct, you might have to remove headlights to get a better angle to install.

ThatGTI who has done many reviews/diys and always has his real / honest / unbiased feedback is going to do be testing - probably within the month/end of month so everyone can also wait for that.

We know this is going to be slow to get going as when someone is this new many don't want to buy it until seeing more examples of it and why we posted this thread to get the word out prior to having as many reviews as we'd like.

Thank you again for the question and your interest.

I'm certainly interested, but I think I'll be waiting for ThatGTI's testing/review. I have your LED fog lights and I'd love to complement them with some LED headlights as well. Just want to make sure they don't cause bad glare.

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Interested as well. What's the biggest difference between these and what you currently offer? Besides these being LEDs.

Also what temp are these? Trying to match the fog lights as best as possible.

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I'm certainly interested, but I think I'll be waiting for ThatGTI's testing/review. I have your LED fog lights and I'd love to complement them with some LED headlights as well. Just want to make sure they don't cause bad glare.

Interested as well. What's the biggest difference between these and what you currently offer? Besides these being LEDs.

Also what temp are these? Trying to match the fog lights as best as possible.

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

Yes, main difference is these are LEDs - no ballast/wiring.

They are 6k, they match the Fogs nicely.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Any pics of the low beam cutoff compared to the stock halogens?

The LED beam angle looks like this - not sure if you can get a photo of the halogen to compare:

If no one can get a halogen cut-off then thatgti, as everyone knows, is very good and thorough in his DIY/Reviews and can most likely get a photo comparing both cut-offs.

The main concern is the blinding glare, the LED in a reflector won't have a projector beam angle but it also won't cause any blinding reflective glare.

BroMoney

Passed Driver's Ed
Sub'd and waiting for thatgti's review. He's always been right on the money as far as reviews go.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Sub'd and waiting for thatgti's review. He's always been right on the money as far as reviews go.

:thumbsup: yes.

We are close to our 20 but won't send out invoices until after so people can be 100% certain.

Everyone knows our company, we are not here to take your money, having a happy customer that is 100% confident shopping with us is our goal, and we do care about our reputation so we are not going to sell inferior products no one likes.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Damn. Wish I didn't already have the HIDs. Oh well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

xtant3150

Ready to race!
Damn. Wish I didn't already have the HIDs. Oh well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm right there with you!! I already have the H7RC set from them! And the H15's they did a few months back (though they're not HID or LED). Maybe you guys need to do some kind of trade in/up program!! :)

*sigh*