GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Detailer recommendation in Southern NH

KITEWAGON

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone have a detail shop that they can recommend in Southern New Hampshire? Seacoast area is best, but I could travel west to Concord/Manchester area as well.

I'm looking for a full exterior detail, wash, clay bar and wax or polish. I don't think my paint is too awful, but I figure a good spring cleanup would go a long way.

I also might have them remove the clear bra. Its kind of dinged up and honestly I hate the look. To me its kind of like putting plastic over your furniture. I think I might leave it on the lower plastic stuff but just have it taken off the hood and fenders. The line where the bra ends just looks terrible in my opinion. I call one shop and they said it could peel the clearcoat, but I think they were just being overly cautious. I hope anyway.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
My dad used Paul's executive car care in Manchester some years ago for the E30 he used to own. Came out great.

KITEWAGON

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone else? The weather is getting nice and I think that I'm going to get this done soon.

I really hate the clear bra. I might leave it on the bumper but I think that the "line" across the good is just god awful.