GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK5/MK6 2.5L Partout!!

alexjcr

Passed Driver's Ed
I traded in my MK6 2.5L Golf for a MK6 TDI and I got a few extra parts I won't be needing in the new car.

OEM Bosch 2.5L Spark Plugs 101905601F ---> SOLD
Neuspeed P-FLO 2.5L Intake 2009+ ---> SOLD

MK5 GTI Catback Exhaust (Strictly Local, Will NOT Ship)
I live in Weston, FL. Will drive and meet halfway anywhere in South Florida (I'll drive up anywhere from Naples to Boca)

Fits MK5 and MK6 Golf 2.5L and 2.0L TDI
Does not fit Jettas!!!!

$100 OBO Local. It comes with the 24" pipe and extra sleeve clamp making it a complete exhaust "kit" for a 2.5L Golf. (Sorry I don't have a picture for the tube and sleeve clamp. If you want to see it, just ask)

Adding this to your Golf 2.5L with make it sound great. Drone is minimal at highway speed. Only raspy on a cold start and in 1st gear, once the engine is warm it is not raspy. I've had people wondering what exhaust I've put in my car, only to surprise them by saying it's only a stock GTI exhaust. Anyways here's the pic...

Looks rusty, but the exhaust is in great condition. No leaks what so ever.

USP Motorsports 2.5L Test Pipe

Fits the following 2.5Ls: MKV Rabbit, MKV Jetta, MKVI Golf, MKVI Jetta.

$170 OBO Shipped. I bought it used with the intention of modifying it. I wanted to put a Magnaflow 200 cell High Flow Cat on it. The previous owner put about 10K miles on it. The previous owner also cut short the tube at a weird angle. He also welded some hangers for extra support.

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Let me know if you wanna ship that gti exhaust.
Also if you have a video of the exhaust tone it would be awesome
Sent via a microwave.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
see my video nerd

Different mufflers=different sound. Mk5 exhaust wasn't as restrictive as the mk6 :p

Sent via a microwave.