GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MW3 Xbox360 Slim For Sale!!!

dleej30

Ready to race!
Hello All!!! I have 1 MW3 Xbox360 Slim For Sale plus 11 games and 3 extra controllers, one of the MW3 controllers was fixed using the guts of a white controller. So one of the extra white controllers has an X button that does not work. I am asking 280 local pickup preferred in Redlands California, I will ship through FedEx only. Cash pay or paypal is required, will ship after confirmed payment from paypal, buyer pays shipping. If your interested or would like to make an offer please do so, please no trades.

Here are the pics, I need this sold to get tires for the Rims I have been sitting on for 2 damn long lol.

After buying my kids a few things for Christmas I am a bit short on cash so I have yet to get rubber put on these black beauties!!!

two of the white controllers have custom led installed on the ring of light around the xbox symbol, There is 2 missing battery packs and one is a little ding up. All games work well, but a couple have moderately heavy scratching not deep scratches but a lot of light scratches.

all cables included, standard tv hoockups only 2 sets btw and no HDMI cable.

760-554-0307 text only after 6pm pacific time, or email dnastyboy1@gmail.com

Thanks for Looking, Denny...

Last edited: