GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SawwuceBawse gets a mk6!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
girlfriend got me a tune for my birthday gonna be going Unitronic Stage 1 for now. I had unitronic on my mk5 and it was great, plus it sets readiness for a catless downpipe, so there will be no need for o2 spacers

dat gf, doe.

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
We look forward to hearing from you, glad to help out on this build!

Andy
Well I didn't order the mount yet. But I got my gf and myself cold air intakes. She has an r56 Cooper S. Got her a k&n kit, while I got myself the cts. That will complete what I need to the stage 2 unitronic tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Well I didn't order the mount yet. But I got my gf and myself cold air intakes. She has an r56 Cooper S. Got her a k&n kit, while I got myself the cts. That will complete what I need to the stage 2 unitronic tune.

Nice those minis are fun little car we had a 2014 cooper works that needed a quarter panel replaced got to drive it a couple times and was actually impressed by it.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah. Hers is hooked up pretty nicely as well vinyl wrapped matte blue chrome and bagged as well.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. Hers is hooked up pretty nicely as well vinyl wrapped matte blue chrome and bagged as well.

Damn pretty sick

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my intake today from another forum user. Easy install, sounds good not too loud.

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my air wired up tonight. I'm really digging the placement of this mount for the v2.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, dat Miss Bawse car. :clap:

zrickety

The Fixer
Love that Mini, I had an 09.