GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Newbie w/ search issues. Mk6 golf tdi fuse map?

Funvee

Hi,
I'm new to my 2011 golf tdi and cand find a proper fuse map for this car.
On the "other" sites, they keep pointing me to Jetta fuse maps but they don't jive with what i'm seeing so i thought i would try here.

I am looking for a pdf style map that i can glue to the inside of the cover so its always handy when something stops working.

Both fuse boxes would be great if anyone can point me to them.

Thanks

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hi,
I'm new to my 2011 golf tdi and cand find a proper fuse map for this car.
On the "other" sites, they keep pointing me to Jetta fuse maps but they don't jive with what i'm seeing so i thought i would try here.

I am looking for a pdf style map that i can glue to the inside of the cover so its always handy when something stops working.

Both fuse boxes would be great if anyone can point me to them.

Thanks

There isnt a good fuse box map out there unfortunately. Best way to check fuses when something goes bad is to check with a multimeter. See here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iG-AsEemqD4

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Were you having specific issues with a fuse or electrical? Or just trying to stay ahead of any gremlins you think youll encounter?

Funvee

Were you having specific issues with a fuse or electrical? Or just trying to stay ahead of any gremlins you think youll encounter?

I just bought the car and always put a map like this in the fuse box just in case. I just assumed someone would have made one by now but no biggie, i can make my own if thats the only way.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I just bought the car and always put a map like this in the fuse box just in case. I just assumed someone would have made one by now but no biggie, i can make my own if thats the only way.

unfortunately the different packages are mapped differently in the fuse boxes

Funvee

I highly doubt that the vw dealerships have to hunt and guess which fuse does what or test with a multimeter when a customer comes in with a non-functioning widget. They have to be able to quickly say f31 is for the "item x" and f26 is for "item W".

Thats what i am after.