GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 6spd 4dr VolksWagon GTI CandyWhite - Autobahn Package

Shrii

Passed Driver's Ed
I am selling my 2012 VW GTI with only 29XXX original miles. I am the 2nd onwer of this beautiful car bought it from Autohas Lancaster
dealership as a certified Preowned with 5yr/60K B2B warranty. I have upgraded the tails lights to LED's and changed the exhaust
to Akrapovic catback(Best and most expensive exhaust) both costed me over $3000. I have all the service records including two Keys.
Reson for Selling:
Bought an other car and cannot afford two payments. lein is with Cross valley Credit union.
Pros:
car has been babied and never abused or beaten up.
car looks like brand new and runs like brand new. No Mechanical Issues at all.
Car has best audio system called Dyn audio(Autobahn Package)
Car has been washed and waxed every week and never smoked.
Car has GTI floor mats bordered with red stitching and GTI Logo on it(Paid extra for these)
Cons:
Once in my parking lot some drunk guy hit my rear bumper caused a smal dent and insurance has taken care of it
Recently a dear passed by while i was driving(minor hit) so driver side head light glass broke and smal dent on the hood so
my insurance has fixed it. I love my car so much i always wanted to be keep in best shape i could.

Asking $22,500 obo if interested feel free to call me at 571-431-2101 image.jpeg

image (4).jpeg

image (7).jpeg

image (2).jpeg

image (6).jpeg

Attachments

• image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Yea that front picture is weird. Aftermarket headlights and Golf fog lights. Neither of those are on an Autobahn GTI stock.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
just like mine except 2 doors, i see you came from virginia as well. how loud is the akrapovic compared to stock?

GLWS

Shrii

Passed Driver's Ed
Glad i found the buyer. Will be selling the car in first week of march. Thx all for checkin my post. Shrii.

nomadic

Ready to race!
I am selling my 2012 VW GTI with only 29XXX original miles. I am the 2nd onwer of this beautiful car bought it from Autohas Lancaster
dealership as a certified Preowned with 5yr/60K B2B warranty. I have upgraded the tails lights to LED's and changed the exhaust
to Akrapovic catback(Best and most expensive exhaust) both costed me over $3000. I have all the service records including two Keys.
Reson for Selling:
Bought an other car and cannot afford two payments. lein is with Cross valley Credit union.
Pros:
car has been babied and never abused or beaten up.
car looks like brand new and runs like brand new. No Mechanical Issues at all.
Car has best audio system called Dyn audio(Autobahn Package)
Car has been washed and waxed every week and never smoked.
Car has GTI floor mats bordered with red stitching and GTI Logo on it(Paid extra for these)
Cons:
Once in my parking lot some drunk guy hit my rear bumper caused a smal dent and insurance has taken care of it
Recently a dear passed by while i was driving(minor hit) so driver side head light glass broke and smal dent on the hood so
my insurance has fixed it. I love my car so much i always wanted to be keep in best shape i could.

Yet Akrapovic is correct.......go figure.