GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

apr stg 2 vs integra lsvtec

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I think he started the race in fourth gear. Hondas don't do much in lower RPMs. Nice kill, not so nice quality.

samuelmk666

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes...yes it is...haha!

But that was a good raping you did there...what did your buddy say after you smoked him?

He called me and admitted he was spanked. Apparently before the vid started he was talking all kinds of shit but he never says one bad thing about vw around me anymore lol

rquinn19

Ready to race!
Back when I had my 1.8T there was an Integra Type R (all motor) at Atco all the time and IIRC he was faster than me and I was mid to upper 13's.

Just saying they're not all slow

samuelmk666

Passed Driver's Ed
Back when I had my 1.8T there was an Integra Type R (all motor) at Atco all the time and IIRC he was faster than me and I was mid to upper 13's.

Just saying they're not all slow

They can def be quick, I own a 95 gsr as well and i believe I would have beaten this guy had I been driving it. If you mod Hondas correctly they can be fun but a lot are not

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Looks like it was filmed on a Poloroid Instamatic. LOL!

Certainly smoked the Integra.

Last edited:

fender177

Ready to race!
Zack Morris is pissed that your buddy stole his cell phone.

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
They can def be quick, I own a 95 gsr as well and i believe I would have beaten this guy had I been driving it. If you mod Hondas correctly they can be fun but a lot are not

Yeah most aren't b/c they the dumb asses driving them do the dumbest mods with the worst parts. My favorite one is buying the asr subframe brace and making it redundant with the beaks bar, but wait no 22mm or larger rear sway bar and instead run no rear sway bar :laugh: