GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pic request! H&R Sport or VWR springs

Evo_s4

Ready to race!
yeah after looking at the spring, VWR is most likely what i be picking up as its closest to stock and shouldnt put that hurt to the stock damper

nchiarel

yeah after looking at the spring, VWR is most likely what i be picking up as its closest to stock and shouldnt put that hurt to the stock damper

The Euro springs are the closest to stock height and they're designed by VW to work with the dampers. Having said that, I just ordered the VWR springs because I want it a little bit lower.

speed-r

H & R sport springs installed on R today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362101110.518718.jpg

Evo_s4

Ready to race!
The Euro springs are the closest to stock height and they're designed by VW to work with the dampers. Having said that, I just ordered the VWR springs because I want it a little bit lower.

no doubt about the Euro spring, just not paying $400+ for springs

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
What can I expect to pay for spring install?

Ask local forum members if they can help you DIY them. I'm going to help a guy up here put on a DP, CBE and TOP for free in a couple weeks. If I was local to you I'd help you out too! ....and lifetime alignments are ~$180 at Firestone.

Socalabt

Vwr springs about to get an alignment at westend in Torrance ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364245453.740862.jpg

Socalabt

Never really thought about spacers w/ my stock rims...something to think about. Thanks!

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
H&R Springs: