GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does a fellow Golf R owner want my....

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Update:

Scheduled for delivery Monday !!!!! Hfy :) I'm so f'n excited but will ship to mindfields asap!

For everyone else so they know I sent an PM to 1FastGTI on Saturday night, this waiting game is starting to get ridiculous, I don't know how long 1FastGTI had the fuel pump, but I ask that we get this deal worked out or I'm going to have to believe that this opportunity is long gone. I blame myself for waiting until I was financially set before taking on this project. I should have received the fuel pump and let everyone wait until I was ready with the product in hand.

Last edited:

Mindfields

Ready to race!
New year and no hpfp, looks like this thread is a dead end, congrats to those whom got a hpfp from the OP. I'm going to explore a different option

2inTheMorning

Ready to race!
In4updates.

Edit: if SpaceyJacey shipped it to him then we know where he lives:paddle:

I have his address but I don't want to be responsible for a physical confrontation or worse, a lynch mob. I know he received the HPFP because he sent me this message (asking me if I sent the wrong pump to him) when he received it...

Also, for the record, I just sent him the same fuel pump that I received because I had to buy an effing hot water heater and pay deposit when I was moving. So the fuel pump I sent him was the very same one I received from mikey_g (which looked brand spanking new, btw).

Last edited:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
I have his address but I don't want to be responsible for a physical confrontation or worse, a lynch mob. I know he received the HPFP because he sent me this message (asking me if I sent the wrong pump to him) when he received it...

Also, for the record, I just sent him the same fuel pump that I received because I had to buy an effing hot water heater and pay deposit when I was moving. So the fuel pump I sent him was the very same one I received from mikey_g (which looked brand spanking new, btw).
I didn't even think about a good ole lynching... Great idea:thumbsup:

:paddle::paddle:

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
You could report the guy to the cops. Technically it's copizza's pump I guess, so he could report him.

The guy probably sold it for $$$$$ to someone. The pump is prob in some Mk5 FSI and we'll never hear or see it again.