GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
taxes are done. putting it towards getting windows on the condo, since they're not exactly energy efficient.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
taxes are done. putting it towards getting windows on the condo, since they're not exactly energy efficient.
Yeah windows! (i work for a window company lol)

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Coming in a bit late (got my tax refund about 3 weeks ago), but I bought a Hybrid turbo called the X37 + full porting and polish for my Fiesta ST, as well as all the OTD's this year at Waterford Raceway. Pretty pumped, but this snow needs to GTFO asap

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Already spent mine on a RSR clutch kit and a new set of rotiforms

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
What is this refund of which you speak? Despite the fact that my estimated payments should put me at a break even point, I always owe. As a result, I file the day before the due date!

Granted, I don't owe much because the net between my State refund and Federal Tax due is $500. Part of me is fine with paying versus giving the government an interest-free loan. The other part of me is sick with the amount of taxes that I pay for being both a statutory employee and a business owner.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
What is this refund of which you speak? Despite the fact that my estimated payments should put me at a break even point, I always owe. As a result, I file the day before the due date!

Granted, I don't owe much because the net between my State refund and Federal Tax due is $500. Part of me is fine with paying versus giving the government an interest-free loan. The other part of me is sick with the amount of taxes that I pay for being both a statutory employee and a business owner.

business owner here as well and i feel your pain.

Yeah windows! (i work for a window company lol)

Hot sig

Last edited:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
business owner here as well and i feel your pain.

Hot sig

My dad pays out like 8k quarterly to pre pay for taxes and usually still owes at the end of the year... Being a business owner is a lot of money.

Korydogg

Ready to race!
For me its gonna be car parts. I have about 80 kids and that EIC gets me quite a bit of money at tax time. I usually spend it on bills and car parts every year. Since I just bought my GTI, it will be spent on some pre-requisite mods to support more power in the future.