GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR vs REVO showdown!! 20,40 and 60 roll

eclipseguy

Ready to race!
your 2 cents are completely wrong:bellyroll:

awe's claim is based on the 2.5" keeping egt's higher through the entire exhaust system making it flow fasater....is that something i agree with...no but i can understand their point...but those "studies" werent even done on our cars, they were done on the fsi which doesn't even use the same turbo

they will even tell you the best exhaust for a turbo car is an open pipe as close to the turbo as possible, and no cat is even better

And which turbo does the fsi use, and what turbo does your car use :-D

09mkvgti

Ready to race!
The gains from an open downpipe are not that significant. Anybody on the forums can claim whatever they want and say whatever they want. Like the kid with the ported k03 that beat a stage 3 gti. People lie. Both cars were almost even and that's all that matters. the new turbo is still designed almost the same as a k03, it isn't any different like a gt28 so saying there's a difference is like comparing two of the same apples, but one is a slight bit bigger. You're talking about negligible differences...

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
nicce. did you and chippedgti ever run it. After seeing this i think ima go revo instead of apr and save the other 200 bucks

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
nicce. did you and chippedgti ever run it. After seeing this i think ima go revo instead of apr and save the other 200 bucks

lol good choice and no we havent run in the longest time